Baaz, Inc. is looking for Software Engineer- Android to join the team in Amman.
The candidate will be working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure.
Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
• Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
• Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java/Kotlin code
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
• Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
• Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
• Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
• Familiarity with Websockets and in-app notifications
• Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
• Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
• Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
for those matching, please send your CV to: