Hiring Assistant Manager – Risk Assessment & Monitoring.
Location: Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad
– Identify, assess, measure & mitigate compliance vulnerabilities & risks.
– Implement Compliance Risk Management guidelines through subject based compliance risk assessments.
– Provide compliance advice for new & existing policies, procedures & product programs across all businesses.
– Advise & recommend adequate & effective controls as per the regulatory guidelines.
– Conduct periodic compliance monitoring as per the Annual Monitoring Plan.
– Bachelor’s degree or above.
– 4 to 5 years of experience in the similar area.
– Experience in Operational Risk Management or Consulting firm is preferable.
– Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
Eligible candidates may apply at:
with position title & location in subject line before 3rd May’19.